Hashidate Bay Hotel is an European-style hotel surrounded by beautiful green trees up on a hill overlooking Amanohashidate, one of the so-called "Three Views of Japan."
The serene surroundings and panoramic green landscape make it the perfect place to stay for some sightseeing in Japan.
The hotel stands on a hilltop overlooking the sweeping line of Amanohashidate.
It's 10 minutes by car from Amanohashidate Station on the Kyoto Tango Railway.
There are wonderful views of rich, seasonal nature on the way.
Our hotel has six types of guest rooms, so you can choose one that suits you.
Our restaurant serves creative French cuisine full of seasonal flavors.
We use organic vegetables and home-grown herbs to serve you the tastiest meals imaginable.
Kurhaus Amanohashidate Onsen
This is two minutes' walk from our hotel.
Kurhaus Iwataki is a natural hot spring facility where swimwear is allowed. It offers wonderful views of Amanohashidate. It has a wide range of baths, including saunas, bubble baths, aroma baths, waterfall baths, and sauna boxes.
Because swimwear is allowed in the baths, families and couples can enjoy them together.
We also have a communal kitchen, self-service laundry, and other facilities to help our guests enjoy their stay at their own pace. Rental services are also available, so please feel free to ask.
- Guest rooms
- 61 rooms in total
14 single rooms / 32 standard twin rooms / 1 accessibility room /
6 deluxe rooms / 3 junior suite rooms / 5 Japanese-style rooms
All rooms have a bidet toilet.
- The whole building is accessible. We have one accessibility room and offer free rental wheelchairs.
- Total capacity
- 118 people
- In 3:00(PM) / Out 11:00(AM)
- Free. 120 cars and 30 buses
- Free shuttle bus
- Amanohashidate Station to/from the hotel. [Reservation in advance required.] See the Access page for more information.
- Toothbrushes, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, combs, cotton swabs, shower caps, towels, bath towels, hairdryer, razors, yukata, sleeping bags, refrigerator (empty), TV, shoes dryer, safe
- Restaurant, self-service laundry, communal kitchen, fax, photocopier, computers (with Internet access), free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, vending machines, ice machines, microwaves
- Picture books from around the world, geta sandals for going out, irons, ironing boards, trouser presses. humidifiers, games, astronomy telescopes, makeup remover, hair irons, aromatherapy diffusers
- Paid services
- Car rental, bicycle rental 200 yen/hour (4 hours free), copier 20 yen/sheet, fax 50 yen/sheet, delivery (carrier's rate)
- Cashless payment
- Credit cards: Visa, JCB, AMEX, Diners, UC, DC, NICOS, Master, SAISON, LIFE
E-money: Suica, ICOCA, ToruCa, nimoca, SUGOCA, HAYAKAKEN, PASMO, manaca, Kitaca, PayPay, d-POINTs, LINE Pay, Alipay, WeChat Pay, Apple Pay, iD, QUICPay